Prepare for Chess Tournaments
Advanced Online Chess Program
Playing Chess Tournaments needs dedication, right direction and improvement with every game. To improve upon your Chess game you need high-quality chess lessons, professionally written courses and one on one guidance.
Chess Trainer’s, Advanced Online Chess Program is specially designed to fine tune your strategies and tactics required to play in National and International Chess Tournament’s. This program focuses on improving your skills with Tactical exercise and Positional exercise.
Key features of the Advanced Online Chess program is that you will learn to play almost any position on the chess board i.e. understanding the essence of every major opening and their typical middle games.
There will be exercises on
- Tactical exercises, (combinations)
- Positional exercises (strategic problems)
Your coach helps you build a complete Opening Repertoire from white and black side, choosing openings suitable for your playing style. This will help you prepare for the future tournaments.
Advanced Course Structure
- Structured Chess course.
- In-depth Analysis of the online interactive session.
- Get online homework between training sessions to make sure you work on your own.
- Online Practice sessions which are observed by the instructors online and help students analyze games.
- Improving your tactics and strategies.